The share allotment status of eMudhra initial public offering (IPO) will be finalised on Friday, May 27. eMudhra IPO received decent response from the bidders during the subscription period amid a volatile market. eMudhra IPO was subscribed 2.72 times, according to the data available at NSE.
eMudhra IPO received total bids for 3.09 crore shares against 1.13 crore shares that were on offer, showed data. The portion set aside for the retail investors was subscribed 2.61 times while the shares allocated for qualified institutional buyer or QIBs were booked 4.05 times. The quota reserved for non institutional investors or NIIs was booked 1.28 times.
Those who have invested in eMudhra IPO, can check the status of their applications in two ways 1) via BSE, 2) via Registrar’s Website.
How to Check eMudhra IPO Allotment Status via BSE
1) Go to the official BSE website. Via the URL — https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2) It will take you to a page called ‘Status of Issue Application’. There you need to select the ‘Equity’ option
3) Select ‘eMudhra Ltd’ from the drop-down menu that is besides the issue name
4) Input your application number and the Permanent Account Number (PAN). Then you just click the ‘I am not a robot’ to verify yourself and click ‘Search’
The share allotment status of eMudhra IPO will disappear on the screen
How to Check eMudhra IPO Allotment Status via the Registrar’s Website (Link Intime India)
Link Intime India is the official registrat of eMudhra IPO. Bidders can also go to their website and check the share application status.
Step-by-step Guide to Check eMudhra IPO Share Application Status via Link Intime India
1) Go to the Link Intime India website using the URL — https://www.linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
2) Select the ‘eMudhra Ltd’ option from the drop-down list under ‘Company’. The name will be populated only if the allotment is finalised
3) Investors need to select either one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID
4) In application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA
5) Enter the details of the mode you selected in Step 2
6) Fill Captcha and enter ‘Submit’ option
Then, bidders can see the eMudhra IPO share allotment status on screen.
eMudhra IPO GMP Today
Started in 2008, eMudhra is the largest digital signature certificate provider in India. It is engaged in the business of providing digital trust services and enterprise solutions to individuals and organisations functioning in various industries. However, the public issue of eMudhra could not create much of a stir in the grey market. Last heard, the unlisted shares of eMudhra was commanding a Rs 2-3 in the grey market, according to the market observers. Grey market premium of an IPO, usually signals how the company stock will pan out at the time of listing.
eMudhra shares are likely to be listed on both BSE and NSE on June 1, 2022
Read all the Latest News , Breaking News and IPL 2022 Live Updates here.